- Vincent Dampt is one of the rising stars of Chablis. He was trained in Jura, Puligny-Montrachet (with Leflaive!), and also in New Zealand. He began working with his father in 2002 and inherited a few small plots of vineyards in 2004 to create his own estate. The vines were 40 years old on average and thus naturally low on yield. In order to preserve every bit of the classic Chablis cut and minerality, Vincent vinifies most of his wines in tanks. Determined to make a name for himself, he is extremely passionate about wine and the Chablis terroir, and open to new ideas to achieve quality productions. His wines offer a steely, mineral style - very classic Chablis, and at very approachable prices.
- Henri de Villamont is a beautiful estate located in Savigny-Les-Beaune with a long historical background dating back to 1880. Despite having a fantastic portfolio in Burgundy, they remain low profile in the market. All grapes are exclusively harvested by hand and are vinified with full respect to the fruits and to each of the terroirs therefore, the resulting wines created offer a great reflection of each vineyard.
- Henri Germain is considered to be a benchmark white wine producer and is widely appreciated by Burgundians as well as other Burgundy producers as its wines are unique in style and offer great quality. Their wines attract great demand from wine collectors from all over the world and are some of the rarest wines in trade nowadays. Wine critic Allen Meadows has praised their wines over and over again, saying that "if you don’t know these wines, you should because the quality is just too good to ignore. The style is intensely classic…”
- Enjoy HK$20 discount per bottle if you purchase 3 bottles or above in any combination of the below selection, OR
- Enjoy HK$30 discount per bottle if you purchase 6 bottles or above in any combination of the below selection
Vincent Dampt Chablis Cote de Lechet 1er Cru 2007
HK$380 per bottle, 12 bottles available
Henri de Villamont Savigny-les-Beaune Le Village Blanc 2018
HK$380 per bottle, 18 bottles available
Henri Germain Bourgogne Aligote 2019
HK$290 per bottle, 24 bottles available
Henri Germain Chassagne-Montrachet Morgeot 1er Cru 2019
HK$850 per bottle, 16 bottles available